THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- We may collect and receive Personal Data from You when You access Our Platform, register for a User Account with Us, or when You connect Your User Account with an external third-party.
- The following table lists the information We may collect from You and how We will use it.
- You also specifically agree and consent to Us collecting, storing, processing, transferring, and sharing information (including Personal Data) related to You with Our Game Partners or Service Providers to customize and provide better services to You.
- We do not allow users who are below the age of 18 (eighteen) to create a User Account, nor intentionally gather Personal Data from such users.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
- where You have consented to such disclosure or sharing;
- where permitted under the applicable Data Protection Laws;
- where required under Applicable Laws;
- where it is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of IndiGG, our Service Provider, our Game Partners, and/or our users;
- where it is necessary to act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of other users on the Platform, or the general public visiting the Platform.
- Sharing with Service Providers: We work with Our Service Providers to execute various functionalities of the Platform and We may share Your information with them to enable and better customize Our Services for You.
- Sharing with Game Partners: We will share Your Personal Data with Our Game Partners and their respective service providers for, inter alia, aiding the integration of the Game Partner’s services on the Platform.
- Sharing with B2B partners: We may partner with businesses and third-party brands to sponsor some rewards or advertise relevant products to You and may share Your Personal Data with such third parties to help them give You rewards or show user-specific advertisements.
- Sharing with group companies: Subject to Applicable Law, We may share any data, including Personal Data, that We collect from You with Our group companies for product research and development; making Our Services better; and tailoring the Platform for Your benefit.
- Sharing with law enforcement when needed: We will share Your information, without prior notice, on a request from any competent governmental authority or a court of competent jurisdiction or law enforcement officers that We find appropriate or necessary in order to comply with Applicable Law.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We strive to maintain the security and safety of Your Personal Data in line with industry standards. Once We have received Your information or Personal Data, We use strict procedures and security features as per industry standards and the Data Protection Laws to try to prevent unauthorised access, loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure and dissemination, destruction and alteration of Your Personal Data.
- Steps taken to ensure Personal Data security:
- All data is hosted on third-party servers of third-parties like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- We employ industry standard data security practices to keep Your Personal Data safe from cyber-attacks and threats.
- We undertake periodic assessments of the Platform’s safety and security practices.
- You are responsible to keep Your credentials for accessing the Platform personal and confidential. You should not share Your password or login details with anyone. We will not be responsible for any liability or obligation You might face due to Your sharing of Your User Account details with anyone.
- While We sincerely strive to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its security, or warrant that no harmful code will enter the Platform (including but not limited to viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware, malware, forks or adware). Transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. You should be aware of the risks associated with disclosing any information or transacting over the internet or when using online portals. We urge You to take every precaution when using the internet to disclose Your Personal Data to Us, including using strong passwords, changing Your password regularly and using a secure browser. ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION.
- You agree to immediately notify Us if You discover or otherwise suspect any security issues related to any of Our Services or Your User Account. You can contact Us at [email protected].
- Please note that We use “cookies” to help personalize Your online experience.
- A cookie is a text file that is placed on Your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to Your device. Cookies are uniquely assigned to You and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to You.
- Cookies may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that We store about You may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- We place cookies on certain pages of the Platform in order to help and analyze Our webpage flow, track user trends, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. We offer certain additional features on the Platform that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in Your device’s hard drive.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but You can usually modify Your browser setting to disable, block or deactivate cookies if You so prefer. If You choose to decline cookies,You may not be able to access all or parts of Our Platform or to fully experience the interactive features of the Services or the websites You visit through Us.
STORAGE, PROCESSING AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain Your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by Applicable Law.
- We will cease to retain Your Personal Data or remove how the data can be associated with You as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- You may opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications from Us. However, You will continue to receive necessary transactional emails until Your User Account is deleted.
- Subject to the exceptions under Data Protection Laws, if You wish to make a request for access to a copy of the Personal Data which We hold about You or information about the ways in which We use or disclose Your Personal Data, or a correction request to correct or update any of Your Personal Data which We hold about You, You may submit Your request via email at [email protected]. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, We will inform You of such fee before processing Your request.
- You may withdraw Your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Data by changing the relevant privacy settings on Your device or by a written request via email at [email protected]. For some Personal Data, You may not have the ability to withdraw consent while your User Account is active. We shall inform You of the likely consequences of such withdrawal at the time of You making the request.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SITES
- The Services and/or the Platform may contain links to or information about third-party websites that are not within Our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any external website or mobile application.
- You agree that We are not liable in any manner, whatsoever, for any content as may be displayed on such third-party websites.
- If You follow a link to any third-party websites or application, please note that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the same. Please check the relevant policies before You submit any information to these websites, mobile applications, or their affiliates.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL OFFICER
- You may contact Our Grievance Redressal Officer if You have any enquiries or feedback on Our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if You wish to make any request, by email at[email protected].